Are You a Face Lift Candidate?
Serving Knoxville, Sevierville, Knox County & nearby areas of Tennessee
If deep facial folds and loose, sagging skin are making you look older than you really are, it may be time to consider a face lift. Face lift surgery can turn back the clock on your appearance, allowing your true personality to shine through and rejuvenating your overall look.
Call us today at (865) 366-4755 to schedule a personal consultation with our experienced Knoxville face lift surgeon Dr. Dean Kleto.
The Ideal Face Lift Candidate
Not everyone is a good candidate for a face lift. During your consultation, we will evaluate a few different factors to determine whether or not face lift surgery is right for you. Some of these factors include:
- Loose skin – If you have excess skin on the face or neck, this can be trimmed and removed during a face lift.
- Skin condition – Your facial skin must still be somewhat elastic in order to get good results from a face lift. Elasticity allows your skin to stretch in order to “lift” loose skin and smooth out deep wrinkles and folds.
- Facial structure – It’s important to have a well-defined underlying bone structure in the face in order to support the delicate alterations that your face lift surgeon has made.
- Overall health – You must be free of any major medical conditions and in strong general health before undergoing a face lift.
Remember that a face lift is not meant to make you look like someone else; the goal of every face lift procedure that Dr. Kleto performs is to reveal a younger version of yourself. We may recommend combining your face lift with a brow lift or eyelid surgery in order to achieve the best results.
Alternative Facial Rejuvenation Treatments
If you are not a good candidate for facial plastic surgery, there are several non-surgical facial rejuvenation procedures that you may be able to benefit from, such as:
The best way to find out if a face lift is right for you is to come into our office for a consultation. Please contact Dean Kleto, M.D. today to schedule your personal consultation with our board-certified Knoxville face lift surgeon. We serve patients in Knoxville, Sevierville, and throughout Knox County, Tennessee.
- Cosmetic Surgery Procedures
- Breast Surgery
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Reconstruction
- Body Contouring
- Facial Plastic Surgery
- Non-Surgical Cosmetic Procedures
- Skin Care