Are You a Facelift Candidate?
Serving Knoxville, Sevierville, Knox County & Nearby Areas of Tennessee
If deep facial folds and loose, sagging skin are making you look older than you really are, it may be time to consider a facelift. Facelift surgery can turn back the clock on your appearance, allowing your true personality to shine through and rejuvenating your overall look.
Call us today at (865) 366-4755 to schedule a personal consultation with our experienced Knoxville facelift surgeon Dr. Dean Kleto.
The Ideal Facelift Candidate
Not everyone is a good candidate for a facelift. During your consultation, we will evaluate a few different factors to determine whether or not facelift surgery is right for you. Some of these factors include:
- Loose skin – If you have excess skin on the face or neck, this can be trimmed and removed during a facelift.
- Skin condition – Your facial skin must still be somewhat elastic in order to get good results from a facelift. Elasticity allows your skin to stretch in order to “lift” loose skin and smooth out deep wrinkles and folds.
- Facial structure – It’s important to have a well-defined underlying bone structure in the face in order to support the delicate alterations that your facelift surgeon has made.
- Overall health – You must be free of any major medical conditions and in strong general health before undergoing a facelift.
Remember that a facelift is not meant to make you look like someone else; the goal of every facelift procedure that Dr. Kleto performs is to reveal a younger version of yourself. We may recommend combining your facelift with a brow lift or eyelid surgery in order to achieve the best results.
Alternative Facial Rejuvenation Treatments
If you are not a good candidate for facial plastic surgery, there are several non-surgical facial rejuvenation procedures that you may be able to benefit from, such as:
The best way to find out if a facelift is right for you is to come into our office for a consultation. Please contact Dean Kleto, M.D. today to schedule your personal consultation with our board-certified Knoxville facelift surgeon. We serve patients in Knoxville, Sevierville, and throughout Knox County, Tennessee.
- Cosmetic Surgery Procedures
- Breast Surgery
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Reconstruction
- Body Contouring
- Facial Plastic Surgery
- Non-Surgical Cosmetic Procedures
- Skin Care