Serving Knoxville, Sevierville, Knox County & Nearby Areas of Tennessee
As a woman, your breasts play a crucial role in your sense of femininity and self-confidence. If you are unhappy with the size, shape, or position of your breasts, board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Dean Kleto can help. With more than 25 years of surgical experience, he has developed techniques that allow him to customize your procedure and achieve results that are tailored just for you.
To learn more about the surgical breast procedures offered by Dr. Kleto, contact our office today by using the form on this page or calling 877-337-4108. With locations in Knoxville and Sevierville, we proudly welcome patients from across Tennessee.
Breast Enhancement Surgery Options
Our breast surgery procedures are designed to accomplish a number of cosmetic and reconstructive goals. Dr. Kleto offers the following breast surgery procedures:
- Breast augmentation: If you want larger, fuller breasts, Dr. Kleto can help you achieve the look you desire with saline, silicone, or “gummy bear” implants. Breast augmentation can provide a shapelier profile, correct breast asymmetry, and increase your degree of cleavage.
- Breast lift: If your breasts are sagging or look deflated, you may consider a breast lift, or mastopexy. During this procedure, Dr. Kleto removes excess breast skin and repositions your breasts to a higher, more youthful position. Sometimes a breast lift is incorporated with a breast augmentation to achieve the best breast enhancement possible.
- Breast reduction: If you are experiencing physical or emotional discomfort due to large breasts, breast reduction may be able to provide the relief you need. Dr. Kleto can reduce the size of your breasts while creating a beautiful, new natural-looking breast shape.
- Male breast reduction: Men with excess breast tissue, a condition known as gynecomastia, can benefit from male breast reduction. By removing excess breast tissue, the pectoral area becomes more defined and embarrassment and self-awareness fade away.
- Breast reconstruction: Undergoing a mastectomy for breast cancer or a high-risk situation is a harrowing and stressful time. Breast reconstruction is an incredibly important part of the healing process. Dr. Kleto can develop an individualized plan that can help you achieve your goals, based on your body type, lifestyle, and other considerations.
Whether you wish to correct a physical issue such as asymmetrical breasts, or you simply want to refresh your physique, Knox County area plastic surgeon Dr. Kleto can help you achieve your goals. During your initial breast surgery consultation, Dr. Kleto will use the AxisThree 3-D Simulator so that you can see how you may look after your breast enhancement.
Your Breast Surgery Consultation
Your initial consultation with Dr. Kleto is your opportunity to ask questions and learn more about the procedure you are considering. During your initial consult, Dr. Kleto will assess your physical condition, review your medical history, and determine your candidacy for surgery. He will answer your questions, address your concerns, and explain all of your treatment options. Together, you will develop a treatment plan that is tailored specifically for you.
Dr. Kleto values the individuality of each patient who visits our practice. He understands that you have a unique set of goals and concerns that require a customized personal solution. Ultimately, every final decision is yours. This is your body and your treatment. This is about you
Patient-focused care is at the forefront of our mission. We strive to establish a nurturing and healing environment. From the moment you enter our office, our goal is to make you feel welcome, comfortable, and respected. You can rest assured that Dr. Kleto will produce the beautiful, natural-looking results you want with compassion, skill, and the most advanced techniques available.
Why Choose Dr. Kleto for Your Breast Surgery?
When looking for the right breast surgeon, it’s important to choose a board-certified plastic surgeon with years of experience and numerous examples of previous work. With more than 25 years of plastic surgery experience, board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Dean Kleto meets these criteria, but what truly sets him apart is his dedication to patient education and satisfaction.
When you work with Dr. Kleto, you will never feel rushed or pressured into any decision or treatment. He will take the time to truly understand you, your goals, and your concerns. When discussing your options, he will provide you with a comprehensive explanation of what to expect, as well as alternative treatments that may be appropriate for your consideration.
Schedule Your Free Breast Surgery Consultation Today
If you live in Knoxville or Sevierville, Tennessee, or Knox County and are interested in any type of breast surgery, please contact Dr. Dean Kleto online or at 877-337-4108 today for an initial consultation.