BOTOX® Cosmetic is a beneficial injectable treatment that addresses various signs of aging, including fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes, between the eyebrows and around the forehead. This in-office procedure can help restore a youthful appearance. However, before opting for this injectable, it’s important to know if BOTOX® Cosmetic is right for you.
Most patients seeking treatment for their wrinkles are great candidates for BOTOX® Cosmetic. You may be a good candidate if you meet certain qualifications, including:
· You are at least 18 years old
· You want to treat wrinkles in areas where BOTOX® Cosmetic can be applied
· You are free of any allergies to BOTOX® Cosmetic or related products
· You are free of major health issues that could potentially alter your results (neuromuscular diseases, skin conditions etc.)
If you meet these requirements, then you may be able to enjoy the benefits of BOTOX® Cosmetic, which include:
· Temporarily freezes your facial muscles preventing them from contracting (the muscle contractions are what cause wrinkles to develop)
· Effective reduction or elimination of fine wrinkles around the eyes (crow’s feet)
· Drastic reduction of the appearance of severe frown lines
To fully determine if BOTOX® Cosmetic is right for you, Dr. Dean Kleto and our clinical staff will meet with you in person to discuss your cosmetic goals and needs. During your initial consultation, we will work with you to develop a personalized treatment plan so you can get the results you want to achieve.
If you are in the Knoxville area and would like to learn more about your BOTOX® Cosmetic treatment options, give our office a call at (865) 366-4755 to schedule your initial consultation.