Facelift surgery is the tried-and-true method of rejuvenating the face and neck. It’s been used for decades to restore a more youthful appearance. The modern facelift technique provides natural-looking results.
Are you considering this procedure for 2022? If so, here are some of the benefits to think about:
- Rhytidectomy can reduce jowls and restore a defined jaw. Skin sagging from the jawline is one of the most distressing signs of aging! And it’s fairly common. Almost everyone experiences jowls at some point in their lives. A facelift removes and lifts the skin so that a sharper, defined jawline is restored.
- There’s no right or wrong age for a facelift. Some people worry that they may be too young or too old for a facelift. Instead of considering the number alone, we recommend visiting Dr. Dean Kleto to discuss the signs of aging you are experiencing. He can tailor the procedure to the degree of aging, and he can let you know if there are any other options to consider.
- Results look natural, never artificial or overdone. Techniques have come a long way over the years and today’s facelift procedures create naturally rejuvenating results. When you choose an experienced and qualified surgeon like Dr. Kleto, you can count on results that look like you, only younger and refreshed.
- They aren’t just for women! Men have always received facelifts, although not in numbers as high as female patients. Recent statistics from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons show that men are increasingly asking for facelifts. The procedure can be tailored to a mature masculine look.
- Results are lasting. Although facelifts cannot stop the aging process, the effect of turning back the clock on the appearance of your face will be lasting. Most people are very happy with their results even decades down the road.
Find Out If You’re a Facelift Candidate
If you are interested in facelift surgery in Sevierville, Knoxville, or the surrounding areas of Tennessee, please contact the practice of experienced plastic surgeon Dr. Dean Kleto. During your one-on-one consultation with Dr. Kleto, he’ll make sure you have all the guidance you need in order to make an informed decision about rhytidectomy.